WinCalc is a software adding machine and calculator. WinCalc was developed
to replace oversized adding machines, which no desk of the 90's has room.
Important adding machine features have been incorporated into the program
that make users feel comfortable with a software calculator.
- Virtual printout - Adding machine style tape printout on the screen.
- Actual printout - Print the tape of all calculations to any printer and
as many copies as you wish.
- Editable printout - Send the calculations to Notepad for further labeling and editing (for presentations.)
- JUMBO size calculator option for those who have trouble seeing the
- AutoCalc - allows an often repeated simple or complicated calculation to be saved and run at any time.
- No setup necessary.
- Works with Windows 95, 98, NT4.0, and 2000
- Year 2000 compliant
- Control Panel Uninstall
WinCalc is a shareware program. All functionality
is present. When you register the program, you will be
given a code which will remove any (unregistered) notices. The cost to register is