by Software Scientific released
|Email Exchanger regularly sends and picks up your email from
the services setup in
Outlook or MS Exchange.
The program does the same thing as clicking 'Send and Deliver All Mail' in
Outlook, but allows
you to setup regular times and intervals to do this automatically. Outlook
and Exchange do not need to be running. You can have your mail picked up as often as you want, while away from your computer.
When you return, your mail will be waiting and ready to read.
- Works while Outlook and Exchange are closed
- AutoClick - Automatically clicks a button in another window
that is in the way when picking up mail.
- Updated Help files
- Year 2000 compliant
- Works with Windows 95, 98, NT4.0, and 2000
- Encrypted password support
- Easy setup
- Works with Outlook 97, 98, 2000 and MS Exchange
- Control Panel Uninstall
This is a shareware program. After each use, a
Register reminder appears. When you register the program, you will be
given a code which will remove this reminder. The cost to register is